THE MIRACLE OF THE SKY

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Experience

Assalamualaikum and hi there! It’s been a long time I have never post any entry. It’s because I have been to hiking the adventurous 4898 feet of Nuang’s mountain to see and feel the beautiful of nature that created by our Lord. For me, to be a free hiker that always goes travel to each side of the world give me a big meaning that teach me how to be a nature lover. I had grown in a busy place for 22 years with traffic jam, and pollution and this make me want to find a better and peaceful place to release my tension. And I think the one of the best places I have spent any time is climbing mountains because it is so challenging besides the surrounding up there is so quiet and peaceful.

For me, my mind set for hiking the mountain is because I want to see the sky up there that more closes to me rather than looking from my home. The more higher the mountain, the more me closes to the sky. For me, sky is the marvelous and great moment of the true beauty, and the only one thing that I which I could never forget.
Thus, I would like to thanks The Lord of these marvelous things who have given these to the mankind irrespective of caste and creed.

I keep wonders what is the miracle about sky that up above my head. Every time I reach a peak of mountain, I keep telling myself that earth is the best and marvelous place to live on. It is a great privilege to live thereon, and to experience its goodness. And we as a human have to learn to find the meanings rather than to be satisfied only with the spectacles.

Thank God

Alhamdulillah for this marvelous created by God. As I said before, the miracle about sky that up above my head is answered by the statement in the Quran. So He ordained them seven heavens (skies) in two days (periods) and revealed in every heaven its affair...” making it clear that every layer served a different purpose, and thanks to which life on earth was possible. And Alhamdulillah for this strength that given by God, I had a chance to see the beautiful sky-atmosphere by my own eyes in a closes way. I hope my mission to reach 13455 feet of Kinabalu’s mountain one day will succeed and hopefully I can see the more miracle that Allah create up there. That’s all for now. Till then we meet again.



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP